Monday, May 16, 2011

Draft Three Down!!!

I'm not kidding when I say I just finished editing the third draft of my book(which ended up being about 49,500 words!) What does that mean? I now get to start writing query letters to send to agents!!! I know some people find it really hard to write a query letter but I can't wait!!!

Last Thursday I also went to my first writers/critique group! It was so much fun to talk to other writers at my local book store--although I spent way to much time talking. I didn't know that I could talk that much about my book, but they seemed really interested.

Last thing I wanted to say is I have a YouTube channel. I will be posting things like book reviews, vlogs, and other things that I feel fit. Be sure to subscribe and spread word! mandilynnVLOGS

Watch the sneek peek of my book here:


And the full promo here:


Both videos were edited and filmed by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment